Friday, October 28, 2011

We have a winner!

So the winner of the 3 month subscription to Birchbox is Marisa!  Congrats!!!  I also decided to do a 2nd place prize of a goody bag and that winner was Jaime!!!  Congrats ladies.  I hope both of you enjoy your gifts.  Marisa be sure to report back and let us know what you get in your boxes and how you like the products.  I hope you all will check back often as I plan on doing several giveaways during the holidays.

So today is Friday- my favorite day of the week.  I can't believe they are calling for snow in the DC area in October- what is up with that?  I'm not ready for snow.  Today is also my Dad's 60th birthday!!!  Happy Birthday Dad!  I'm going to surprise him tomorrow by going to visit.  Oh btw, my dad already sold my car- in 1 day!  I asked him if he would sell it for me as we are buying another vehicle, he called me the next day and said he'd sold it already- how about that!

3 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhh myyyy woorrrddd!!! I just got on to check my blogs I follow since today has been so busy and was reading down through the scroll and saw my name! OMW Im sooo excited! THANKS SOOO MUCH! I can NOT wait and I will be sure to let everyone know about the products!! Okay LOVE fridays too... and am sooo excited about this!! Whooo Hooo! Totally made my day Amanda!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH and sweet about your Dad selling your car! Awesome it went so fast!! And Happy Bday to your Dad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marisa and Jaime- be sure to email me your current address so I can get them out to you asap! Scrappin4real@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete