Thursday, October 27, 2011

I have reached 12 Followers....woohoo!

Thanks everyone for following....I'm so excited this evening I'll be using my hat program to choose a random winner for the 3 month subscription of birchbox!  I'm also thinking of doing a 2nd place winner on a prize not yet determined!  So check back for the winners- I just ask that the winner report back on the products and let us know how they like them!  I LOVE Birchbox!!!! 

On another note, come Monday I will be the proud owner of a brand new Ford Escape, I feel like it's my birthday!  I can't wait- my husband will be bringing it home Monday evening- I'll be sure to take a picture to share my new addition :) 

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the new Ford Escapes! We rented on last week and they are SWEET! I enjoyed driving it!

    ReplyDelete