Friday, October 21, 2011

It's Friday...and only 65 days till Christmas!



Oh the wonderful things I could say about Friday!  So Autumn is finally here.  The leaves changing outside is absolutely beautiful..my favorite season!  So getting ready for the weekend- I believe we are going to visit the inlaws this weekend.  I am very blessed that I have great inlaws.  We plan on doing some car shopping this weekend- unfortunately my baby- my Mustang has seen better days.  She is 11 yrs old but it's time for an upgrade-as sad as it makes me.  We are thinking about a small SUV as of right now we don't have anything to haul anything with, so it might be a practical choice for us.  I'll let you know what we decide on- hope to have a new car before Christmas...woohoo. 

So is everyone ready for Christmas- I'm not but I have a good head start.  I like to have my Christmas shopping done by Thanksgiving so we'll see how it goes.  I have lots of stuff for people but I need to log it all into my spreadsheet so I know what I have, I've also picked up some great items for giveaways!!!

1 comment:

  1. Fun about car shopping! Always exciting to look for new ones!!

    I just bought Ella some stuff for christmas and that is it! ha ha! And by some stuff two tutus, a wand and wings! ha ha! That is it! =)

    ReplyDelete