Sunday, October 9, 2011

Anniversary Weekend...Score!

So finally on the 3rd attempt this weekend we were able to celebrate our 6th wedding anniversary.  I am so glad I married a man that can get so much enjoyment out of just relaxing and doing nothing.  That's exactly what I wanted to do this weekend.  Just sit on the balcony and look at the bay and read and catch up on some shows on hulu.  I am a simple girl with simple requests :)  It truly was an amazing weekend- I hate that I have to work tomorrow or we could have made it a 3 day weekend.  The weather was perfect, as I type this I'm sitting on the balcony watching the sun fall below the trees and it's an awesome view so peaceful and such a reminder of God's beauty!  Can't wait until our last vacation of the year in November!!!!  I also, went out and did some shopping, that counts as relaxing....it does. 

On another note- I've been experimenting with some new makeup and some new techniques.  And I'm inspired to get a small vanity area in my scrapbooking room and organize my makeup.  I bought some great organizational items this weekend and can't wait to put it all together I'll post a picture when I'm had a chance to work on it.  I'm really excited for this little project! 

1 comment:

  1. Oh would love to see pics of your new organizational stuff! Fun! And fun about the makeup and AWESOME that you got to celebrate with your hunny! I LOVE doing nothing with Jason! Truly amazing! So glad you have your man!!

    ReplyDelete