Saturday, October 1, 2011

2nd attempt @ Anniversary Celebration Cancelled

So our Wedding Anniversary is Sept. 24th.  We had planned to go away for the weekend and relax and have a great time.  Well the friday we were going to leave it rained and poured and flooded.  So we postponed until this weekend- well my husband gets sick, I mean very sick.  Whenever he gets a bad cold he also dehydrates easily and has no strength.  He insisted we try and make the trip so made the 2-1/2 drive- he spent a sleepless night and 1 miserable day- I brought him home this evening and I put him to bed.  So I'm praying we can try again next weekend and he'll be feeling much better.  Try, try again!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh how frustrating!! Hope next weekend is the one.. the third time is the charm or so I have heard! ha ha!

    ReplyDelete