Friday, April 6, 2012

Girls Weekend!


Notice the redness!  So I had a fabulous girls weekend with my very Best Friend!  We shopped till we dropped!  So we were in the mail and we saw a kiosk that the ladies were doing something called Threading.  I for one had never even heard of it and Renee had but had never had it done.  They use thread to remove facial hair, i.e. eyebrows, upper lip and such.  So we watched for awhile and after much consideration we decided to brave it.  And I'm not going to lie it did hurt but wasn't as bad as I anticpated, I think the more you have it done the easier it is.  So I keep my eyebrows pretty shaped and trimmed but it had been a few weeks so it gave me a very clean look and I loved the end result. 

We had a fabulous weekend- it was so nice to reconnect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment