Saturday, April 21, 2012

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood...

So I went for a walk by the water this morning and what a beautiful day it is.  It's so refreshing to hear the birds chirping, feel the breeze and smell the water.  Thumbs up to God! :)  We are surrounded by such beauty.  As I sit here typing this I am truly overwhelmed by God's Blessings.  Too often I get bogged down with what isn't right in my life and the things I feel I'm missing out on that I forget to stop and appreciate and be thankful for the amazing things I do have.  So I just turned 37 yrs old and I have a new outlook this year.  I still have deep desires in my heart but I've changed my prayer- I still pray for those desires, but I also pray that if God chooses not to give me those desires that he will take those desires away from me so I can be at peace.  That is a huge step for me and while I truly pray that God will bless me, you know what he already has!

No comments:

Post a Comment