Saturday, April 21, 2012

My Review of Big

Originally submitted at LUSH USA

Sea salt gives limp locks a major lift, so we put as much as possible into this best-selling shampoo (about half the content is sea salt). This is the shampoo for thin hair in need of volume. We add toothed wrack seaweed infusion for nourishment and softness and fresh lime juice and lemon infusion ...


Addicted to LUSH!!!

By LUSH 4 LIFE from Chesapeake Beach, MD on 4/21/2012

 

5out of 5

When you survey your stash, you label this product: Must-Have

Hair Type: Straight Hair

Pros: Adds Volume, Improves Hair Health, Lathers Well, Cleans Thoroughly, Great Smell, Gentle, Adds Shine

Best Uses: Oily Hair, Thinner Hair

Describe Yourself: Beauty Conscious

I was pleasantly surprised at how much volume it gave my hair and how thick my normally fine, thin hair felt, almost like it doubled my hair folicles. Amazing shampoo and my husband said my hair smells and looks great after using it only one time!

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment