Saturday, April 21, 2012

My new love...LUSH!

So you may or may not have read when my BFF was here several weeks ago we stumbled upon a Lush store in the mall.  I had heard of their products but had no idea what all the fuss was about.  So they do bath products-BIG DEAL!  Well let me tell you I am in love with LUSH.  Everything from there is simply AMAZING!  At first I only tried a couple of their soaps- Sultana, Honey I washed the kids and Buffy.  I absolutely loved them all!  I also got some No Drought- Dry Shampoo- love it!  Also- got a sample of The Big Tease- Hair Gel- Loved that too!  They had so many other products I wanted to try- I'm not even a bath person and I was dying to try some bath items and take a bath.  So for my birthday this past week I took my Birthday money and headed to LUSH.  I bought several Bath Bombs (you simply run a bath and drop one in- it fizzes and creates some bubbles but mostly amazing bath water), I bought some other random bath items some Bubble Bars (you crumble them while running a bath to create bubbles).  I haven't tried the Bubble Bars yet- I will be trying these out in the near future, perhaps tonight.  I also got a new shampoo- I love Juicy- amazing and even more amazing- I got a sample of Big Shampoo- That shampoo is the best shampoo I've ever used- highly recommend it. 

So let me tell you about my first experience with the Bath Bombs- I tried the Twilight Bath Bomb on my birthday.  Now let me tell you I normally only last 5-10 minutes in a bath, it's simply not my thing.  Well I ran a bath, got my book ready and a bath pillow and got in and dropped the Twilight-Bath Bomb in the tub.  It instantly smelled amazing and turned my water a rose color and made my skin feel like silk.  I felt so pampered, so relaxed and so LUSH!  So I was in the bath for almost an hour- that's right you heard me an hour!  It was that AMAZING!  I smelled like a flower and felt so soft when I got out.  I found myself trying to figure out when I could do another bath. :) 

I want to get everyone I buy gifts for LUSH this year so they can experience this amazing line of products.  If you ever have a chance to try them- you must.  www.lushusa.com

And no LUSH isn't paying me to write a review or push their product.  Although free stuff would be awesome :)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Lush! I love the bath bombs & the soaps they also had a creamy lotions that was a dream. We don't have a store here in Augusta. .plus I don't take baths any more. I am going to a nursing home in Atl. soon I am so going to LUSH. You made me super excited!

    ReplyDelete