Saturday, November 26, 2011

What I'm Thankful for this Thanksgiving....

I have so many things to be thankful for I feel truly blessed.  Here is my list of the 10 ten things on my mind that I'm Thankful for....

1. My wonderful husband.
2.  My loving family.
3.  That we are all healthy and safe
4.  Our jobs
5.  A beautiful home
6.  Precious friends
7.  Salvation (God's Promise)
8.  A vacation home
9.  Chocolate
10.  Chicken BLT's on Pretzel rolls :) 

Okay to explain the last one....I had to most amazingly delicious sandwich yesterday at a little diner in West Ocean City, MD.  It was a chicken BLT, served on a pretzel roll with a red pepper mayo.  It was the most delicious sandwich ever.  The pretzel roll was amazing, wish I knew where you could buy those so I could make them at home. Seriously it was amazing!!!! 

It's important to remember to be thankful for all you have.  Even though we may not have everything we desire, whether it be a new washing machine, a spouse or even a baby.  Although it is not always easy to understand it's important to still show our gratitude for what we have been given.  Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  Btw...I loved Breaking Dawn!

1 comment:

  1. OMW I LOVE Pretzel Rolls... You should check out the frozen bread aisle (my Kroger has this not sure if you have Krogers) at the grocery store... Sister Schuberts Rolls just came out with Pretzel Rolls. Not sure how big or anything... but I just heard about them and gonna try them out. We went to Weber Grill and they serve them for their bread and they ARE wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete