Thursday, November 17, 2011

It's been awhile....


This is a project I've been trying to do for a year now.  No that is not my stuff it's the concept I want to borrow.  I have all the materials just haven't had the time.  I want to hang my alphabet stickers in my scrapbooking room to look like that, it lookd nice and it's organized.  So I plan on tackling this project this winter.  How is it that life gets so busy just when you think things will slow down?  I'm getting ready for my parents coming to visit, very excited!  Wondering how in the world I'll get everything done.

I do want to mention I will be having a giveaway coming up next week in Celebration of Thanksgiving.  I've decided to put together a little box of goodies for some wonderful person to win. I'll post of picture of what the winner will be receiving on Monday or Tuesday.  Btw....I still haven't received your address Jaime for winning the giveaway a few weeks back.

Did Thanksgiving sneak up on anyone else besides me?  I looked up at the calendar yesterday and realized it was a week from today!!!  How did that happen?  So my husband and I have always done the traditional Thanksgiving just the two of us since he usually works the day after.  But last year we decided to do something different...we decided to go out to eat and watch a movie.  Little did we know that NOTHING was open in Annapolis except Johnny Rockets, so we dined on burgers and fries and watched the latest Twilight movie.  We are thinking of doing the same thing this year and I'm really excited!

4 comments:

  1. OH dont you LOVE traditions like that??? I sooo do! We usually have a tradition we do... Order our meal from Bob Evans and stay home and just veg and be together... we are doing something different this year and Im a tiny bit bummed! So keep that tradition! THat is soooo fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have lots of places to eat on Thanksgiving around here. Meyer's Castle is even doing a dinner this year. I still prefer to cook but that's because I love to cook!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to cook also- but with just the two of us it's just too much and I hate thanksgiving leftovers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah there is no way Id do a big meal for just me and jason!! Id be eating out! :D

    ReplyDelete