Friday, November 4, 2011

My new car....


My beautiful new car!  I feel like it's Christmas.  I love everything about this car- I had no idea technology had gotten so advanced in cars.  I'll tell you my #1 favorite thing about this car is the blindspot mirror.  That is absolutely hands down the best invention ever.  No more twisting your neck to see if someone is beside you- it's amazing!  I love being able to use my phone through the car speakers hands-free and being able to play my I-pod through the speakers.  Now I just pray this car lasts me 10 years plus like the last!

Btw...this weekend I'll be putting together a post showing some of my current favorite products.   I've tried some great stuff lately that I absolutely love!

3 comments:

  1. Those cars are sooooooooooo nice! That blindspot mirror is awesome!!! Do you have heated seats? OMW the one we rented did and I gotta tell you that I enjoyed a warm bottom while driving! ha ha ha! ... Anyways... So glad you love it!! So glad you got it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No heated seats but I do have a remote start which I'm very excited about for the winter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh VERY nice!! A nice warm vehicle to get into!!!

    ReplyDelete