Sunday, November 6, 2011

Favorite Makeup Products

So I wanted to share some of my favorite products that I've been using for the month of October. 

Anywho...

First favorite is  Spackle by Laura Geller (Tinted Under Make-up Primer) in Champagne.  I love, love this product, I received a nice sample in my birchbox awhile back and I had enough points with birchbox I got it for free.  It is so lightweight and has a little shimmer to it.  I think it sells for $25 but I totally think it's worth it and it lasts forever.  I've been using it everyday for weeks and I can barely tell any is missing from the bottle, it comes in a nice squirt type bottle.

Next favorite is....  Urban Decay's- Baked Bronzer in Gilded....it is so very pretty, it's actually very light with specs of gold in it.  It's a really nice bronzer and bonus it's on sale at Urban Decay- normally sells for $24- currently on sale for $8.  Love this product.  Here is the link for Urban Decays sale- they have some great buys.  Urban Decay Sale

My next favorite is also an Urban Decay product- Cream Shadows- They are normally $17/each but are on sale for $2/each- Great deal and I love them.   Urban Decay Sale   I've never been a huge fan of the cream shadows but these go on great, have great pigment and don't crease.  The colors are very fun colors, some bold and some for everyday wear.  My absolute favorites are Sphinx and Midnight Rodeo- both pink shades.  I would highly recommend you pick some up- great addition to your make-up collection and you can't beat the price.  I've picked up several extras for myself and some for some giveaways this Holiday season.


My last favorite I'm giving you a review on is my Benefit- Lip Gloss in Life on the A List- that's not the color shown in the picture- my shade is more of a nude color with a hint of pink- I love the feel of this lip gloss and the fact that it's not sticky.  It does last quite a long time also.  I've never been a fan of lip gloss because they are usually so sticky but this one is great.  I've never purchased it as the one I have was a gift but I think it sells for $18 which is actually quite pricey but if you can catch it on sale it's a must have.

I do want to add 2 products that I've not had not alot of luck with recently....one product I recently raved about and I do love it but it breaks my face out- that is the Revlon colorstay foundation- it has a nice finish and coverage but it was causing me to have unusual breakouts for my age.  So that is one I've had to stop using.  The other is a Mark product by Avon- Min-A-Real in Natural- Cream to Powder foundation I thought I'd really like this product but it doesn't last and it flakes on me.

So anyway I hope my reviews have been helpful and I hope some of you get some great deals :)

No comments:

Post a Comment