Thursday, January 12, 2012

I am in love with my Keurig

So my parents bought us one for our Anniv. in September.  And we love this thing.  How did we ever live without it?  If you have one you know what I mean if you don't have one you probably think I'm crazy.  But I do love this little machine.  I use it every day- I was never much of a coffee drinker but now I do drink coffee much more often but I also drink alot of hot tea, apple cider and hot chocolate.  It is always a perfect cup of whatever!  My favorites right now are...Kahlua, French Vanilla- Cappuccino, Apple Cider, English Breakfast tea. 

What are your favorite flavors?

2 comments:

  1. We love our Keurig too! Some of our favorites are the Barista Prima Columbia, Gloria Jean's Hazelnut, the coconut one they make in the summer...yum! Cliff prefers the bolder ones, I prefer the milder ones. Having what we each like means we both drink a lot more coffee...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's how we are Carolin- Doug likes the bolder and I'm more Med. to light roast.

    ReplyDelete