Sunday, January 22, 2012

Check out some of my Favorites.....

Just wanted to share some of my current favorite makeup items some are ones I've shared before and a few are new.  Starting on the left and working right- Mary-Lou Manizer (The Luminizer) by The Balm- I love this product it adds a nice hint of highlight on your cheeks- it can be used as an eyeshadow as well- but I absolutely love it.  Next is a repeat favorite- Spackle by Laura Gellar- it's a tinted primer I use the shade Champagne- it adds just a little bit of shimmer and helps your make-up last all day long, not to mention a bottle of this stuff lasts a very long time- I've been using the bottle above for several months and it's still way over half full. Define-A-Lash by Maybelline , this is my all time favorite mascara, I have very long and full lashes and it doesn't clump at all, I love everything about it and it lasts- mascara is definitely something I never leave home without it on.  Bright Eyed by Coastal Scents in Light- this is great as an under eye concealer if you like me have dark circles to hide.  You really don't need much it works great and lasts all day and it's very inexpensive to boot.  Life on the A List by Benefit, this lip gloss is a very neutral pink I love the way it lasts and you can use it over just about any lipstick it's not sticky just gives a nice glossy look.  The It Girl Palette by Stila, Eve, Kitten and Americano are the shades, they are very neutral and great for everyday wear, I love that they have a matte in the mix so it's not all shimmer- I pretty much wear these colors on a daily basis they are easy and very pretty.  I've been trying alot of new products lately, I've been trying to find a new foundation that is really great- haven't found it yet but I've found lots that I don't care for- I'm curious what foundation everyone else loves.....I'd love to hear if you have some products you absolutely love as well.

1 comment:

  1. I use Magix foundation by Avon. I searched high and low to find a foundation for under $15 that I was in love with, I don't even remember what prompted me to try it, but I've been using it a long time now and stock up every time its on sale.

    ReplyDelete