Wednesday, September 21, 2011

My new Favorite is Smashbox Cosmetics

I'm in love with their products.  I recently started using their Halo Hydrating Perfecting Powder and I love it....so on Tuesday's and Thursday's they have free products.  They've had some great stuff for free and with every order you also get free samples to try other products.  So I bought 2 items that were on sale and I got 2 large samples for free- a bronzer type stuff and waterproof eyeshadow and 2 small samples of foundation primer.  It was packaged very nicely, it almost looked like someone had sent me a gift.  By the way they always offer Free Shipping!  So I definitely recommend you try their products!!!!  www.smashbox.com

1 comment:

  1. Sweet!! Gonna check it out.. I have heard great things about their makeup!

    ReplyDelete