Saturday, September 17, 2011

My 3rd attempt @ a Blog!

So I've never been successful keeping up with a blog but I'm hoping this time will be different.  I'd like to share some of my crazy life and some of my bargains I find along the way as well.  Not to mention my wealth of knowledge (insert big smile here)!  So for my 1st post I thought I'd mention some things in my life I'd never like to live without because they are that fabulous....

1.  Dropbox- I'm a bit of a control freak, no surprise for those of you that really know me ;)- but dropbox keeps everything in one place and I can access from my home computer, work computer, phone, galaxy, anywhere- I love it.  www.dropbox.com
2.  Hip2save- website- she always lists the best deals and great coupons- love that site- check it more than twice a day!  www.hip2save.com
3.  Smashbox- Hydrating Powder- Just started using a new makeup regiment- Revlon Colorstay Foundation with Smashbox- Hydrating Powder- I love it- it goes on so easily and doesn't feel like you are really wearing anything and it lasts all day.  Not to mention every Thursday smashbox offers free products and lots of free samples.  www.smashbox.com
4.  My Samsung Galaxy- I love, love, love this thing- I use it for EVERYTHING....I have amazon kindle and 3 other readers on there so I constantly read books on there.  Amazon does a free app a day also so I have tons of free games and other cool apps.

5.  My new Keurig Coffee Maker- I'm not a huge coffee drinker- at least I didn't used to be but my parents bought us one for our anniversary and I absolutely love it- it makes excellent coffee!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE Hip2Save and LOVE my Keurig!! Im not a big coffee drinker either but I LOVE this machine! I hated making a big pot of coffee but love the one cups! I love Iced Coffee and one of the brands of Kcups has an iced vanilla.. YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far my favorite is Choc. Raspberrry Truffle and Wild Mtn Blueberry....Yum!!!!

    ReplyDelete