Monday, February 6, 2012

Monday Blues

Okay so I will confess I only watched half of the Superbowl- I was bored and not feeling great so I abandoned my husband to find more interesting things to do.  Well for some strange reason I was unable to sleep last night and I was up until after 2am- I had to get up at 6am, so I'm not in a very good mood today and I'm extremely tired and sleepy.  I see an early night in my future.  Does anyone else experience episodes of insomnia?  It doesn't happen often for me but it does happen and it's so frustrating! 

1 comment:

  1. I get insomnia every now and then. Its annoying for sure, especially when I have to work in the morning! I started taking a benadryl if its early enough - if you read the ingredient in a lot of OTC "sleeping pills" its actually benadryl in a higher dose. Usually helps take the edge off and make me sleep.

    ReplyDelete