Monday, February 11, 2013

It's been way too long!

Life sure has gotten away from me. I have the best intentions to do a daily blog then life gets so busy. I've really been trying to focus this year on being there for others more and more. So much heart ache and heart break around me these days. I just lost my Uncle. He was a great man with the biggest heart ever and he is greatly missed. I worry about my Aunt and pray God will bring her peace. People never know the right things to say and frankly not sure there are any right things to be said. It's been 2 years since we lost my Grandma and my world collapsed. I knew in my head she was in a better place but my heart wasn't ready to hear that yet. I just wanted one more day, one more word, one more chance to see her beautiful face. So I can't imagine how hard it is to lose a spouse, I don't do well being away from husband for more than one day. But God does heal our hearts and although we never miss them less he does offer us peace and comfort.

My nieces and nephew are all growing up so fast and I miss them dearly as I never see them enough. I hope that I can always be someone they can turn to.

A lot of decisions to be made this year and hopefully some new and exciting things in store for us. I hope everyone else is having a good start to the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment